Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Realizations

As I was logging into MFP today I realized something - Brian and I have lost over 75 pounds as a couple.  That blows my mind!

As I am wont to do I feel the need to say thank you.  Being on this journey is difficult enough without having to keep it to myself.  Being able to share the experience and be proud of one another has seriously helped.  Way to go Brian!  I think we are doing great and we can keep moving forward!!

Stinks and I "cheesing" - it seemed appropriate for a happy realization :-D

1 comment:

  1. thanks a bunch! (I am not a picture person - I don't like having my picture taken and normally will only smile if the picture is with Linc. If not you 9 times out of 10 get a picture of me sticking my tongue out :-D)

    ReplyDelete