Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 126

*I am sorry for the lackluster attitude in this post, I am having one of those "this is taking forever" kind of days!*


I decided I better get this one in before the heavy food days come!

I am hoping to keep my over-indulgence in check in the coming days, yet I am not going to be an extremist.  I have already decided on making baked french toast for brunch on Christmas (stay tuned for that recipe) which will consume almost half of my daily calories - but it is Christmas and I want it.

I posted ten days ago about hitting my 45 pound goal - it has taken me the full 10 days to lose another 2 pounds.  Definitely slowing down!!  I am still moving in the right direction though, so only tiny complaints from me :-D  The numbers are:  in 126 days I have lost 47.6 pounds.  That is 2.64 pounds per week, 11.9 pounds per month and 0.378 pounds per day.  That sure is a far cry from my 0.6 pounds per day lost in the beginning of my journey!

I am not going to get discouraged, I will keep trucking.  Just think, only 53 pounds to go before I hit 100 lost :-) - ok so I am thinking long term today.

In keeping with that 100 lost attitude, Brian and I have crossed that threshold as a couple!  As of right now we are at 105 pounds down as a couple! So quick someone do the math for Brian.... ok ok I will just tell you: 58 pounds lost for him!!!  WAY TO GO BRIAN!

******Update:  Brian just officially weight in and has lost 60 pounds total!!!   So I guess we are now at 107 as a couple :-)*******




4 comments: