Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

So I am breaking with tradition and posting on a nice rounded day of my journey - day 115 - but who could resist posting on 12/12/12?!

I am not as happy with my progress since my last post, but at least I am still inching in the right direction.  I supposed it could be worse and I could have been gaining.  In the 115 days since starting my journey I have lost a total of 44.5 pounds.  (It would have been wonderful to be able to say 45 pounds but the scale was just not cooperating with me.)  The numbers break down as follows:  2.71 pounds lost per week.  0.39 pounds per day.  I am one week away from my four month mark - so as of right now I have lost an average of 11.41 pounds per month.  Definitely slowing down.  I hope to keep up the 2 pounds per week average, but I guess I should say right now that I will be happy as long as I don't drop below 1 pound per week.

Now for some good points - my "pregnancy jeans" are officially LOOSE!  I am actually only half a pound away from my lowest pregnancy weight!!! (Go me for only gaining back 45 of the 60 pounds I lost during pregnancy - hey I have to celebrate the little things, and those 45 pounds are almost gone!)  I just keep thinking that in 10-15 more pounds I will be the weight I was when I started college!  It all keeps me going.   I am keeping my eye on the short term goal - .5 more pounds till I hit 45 down by the end of the year!!!  (I, of course, am shooting for 50 by the end of the year but we will see...)

OK I think that is all for now.  I will probably be back in a week at the 4 month mark for another quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment